Security labels protect against theft in any setting where it may be necessary to identify label tampering. Any label removed from its surface leaves a "Void" pattern on the surface. Service temperature range is 4° Celsius to +150° Celsius, but the void pattern is nonfunctional after +40° Celsius or higher temperature exposure. Security labels can be stored for up to two years at room temperature. Tamper-evident & destructible labels are available with custom text, bar codes or serialized numbers for easy identification and tracking of valued movable assets.
Polyester Security Labels perform well on furniture, fixtures, office equipment, computers and other movable assets in office environments. Security labels stand up to scuffing and mild cleaning. Permanent pressure sensitive adhesive provides lifetime adhesion. Protective overlaminate resists chemicals and abrasion. Pressure-sensitive adhesive provides durable lifetime adherence of security seal asset tags.
Uses of Security Labels
Security labels are used in many diverse situations:
- anti counterfeit labels, warranty protection and genuine product seals
- DVD and CD seals, cartons, boxes and packaging
- Asset protection and security labels for tracking data
- Customs seals freight and cargo container security labels
- fire extinguishers and fire prevention equipment seals
- police evidence & forensic sample security seals
- government security seals, defense & military weapons and munitions tracking for special forces, army, navy, air force, marines
About Majestic Labels
Majestic Labels manufactures security void labels
and sticker to a wide variety of industries. Get your security labels and stickers printed right the first time with Majestic Labels! More about security void label manufacturers